Sharemarket Game Rules
Please read the Game Rules before applying to participate.
1. The organiser of the ASX Sharemarket Game ('Game') is ASX Operations Pty Limited ABN 42 004 523 782 ('ASXO') 20 Bridge Street, Sydney 2000.
2. Participation in the Game is subject to compliance with the General Conditions of the ASX website located at http://www.asx.com.au, and the Game Rules. Participants should familiarise themselves with the Game Rules prior to making an application to participate in the Game. Any person who completes and submits an online registration form for the Game located at http://www.asx.com.au/sharegame ('Game Website') is deemed to accept the Game Rules, and will be bound accordingly.
3. ASXO has sole responsibility for the interpretation of the Game Rules and no correspondence about the same will be entered into.
4. ASXO reserves the right to amend the Game Rules at any time without notice.
5. Participants acknowledge that the Game is provided for information and educational purposes only. Participants acknowledge that any information supplied in relation to the Game applies only to this Game, and such information should have no bearing on how a person should invest money in the sharemarket. Participants acknowledge that such information does not constitute advice or recommendation of any financial products and that participants should consider obtaining independent advice before making any financial decision.
6. Participants acknowledge that the Game Rules do not necessarily correspond with the actual trading requirements of the ASX market, or any other securities market, or any securities regulatory authorities in Australia or elsewhere.
7. Whilst every care has been taken in producing information in relation to the Game, neither ASXO, nor ASX Limited, nor any of their related bodies corporate ('ASX Group') make or imply any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, or completeness of such information. The ASX Group is neither responsible nor liable for any incorrect or inaccurate information or incorrect posting of quotes, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Game or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Game. To the extent permitted by law, no responsibility for any loss (whether in negligence or otherwise) occasioned to anyone acting or refraining from acting as a result of this information and/or the Game is accepted by the ASX Group.
8. The ASX Group is not responsible or liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software including but not limited to failure of participants' emails on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to a participant's or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in relation to the Game, or participant's inability, difficulty or failure to access any electronic site.
9. If, for any reason, the Game is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the ASX Group, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Game, ASXO reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Game and/or access to the Game at any time by giving notice of the same on the ASX website.
10. Participants release and hold harmless the ASX Group and their directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Game or any prize(s) won.
11. The Game is open to all Australian residents who are individual persons aged 18 years or over in all Australian States and Territories. Employees of the ASX Group and their families may participate in the Game; however they are not eligible for prizes. Any person who is an officer or employee of an ASX Market Participant who is engaged in a professional capacity in the trading of financial products, or advising in respect to the trading of financial products, may participate in the Game however, is not eligible for prizes.
12. There is a limit of one (1) Game entry per person in the Game. Any person who registers or attempts to register more than one (1) entry in the Game will be in breach of the Game Rules and may be ineligible for a prize.
12A. A participant who has won the 'national prize' in the Game previously conducted by ASXO may participate in the Game; however, that participant is not eligible to win any prize in this Game.
13. ASX reserves the right to limit the number of entrants to the Game. If ASX exercises this right, a message will appear on the Game Website advising that no more entries will be accepted.
13A. ASXO reserves the right, at any time, to deem the registration period for the Game ended by giving notice of the same on the Game Website.
13B. Game registration may be extended up to 10 weeks into the Game or until the Game reaches a maximum of 20,000 players. ASXO has the right to extend or shorten the registration period of the Game.
14. Entry to the Game is free.
15. Persons wishing to participate in the Game must complete and submit the online registration form to ASXO. The online registration form is the only way of entering the Game. Only entries made using the online registration form will be accepted. The online registration form can be found via MyASX. The ASX Group accepts no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, corrupted, misdirected, misplaced or destroyed online registration forms, nor for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or unauthorised access to, or alteration of online registration forms, whether or not caused by this, or some other factor or factors.
15A. Once the online registration form is received by ASXO, applicants will be advised that their entry has been received via a message on the registration screen. All entries are subject to final acceptance by the ASX Sharemarket Game Coordinator ('Game Coordinator'), and such acceptance will be indicated by the credit of AUD$50,000.00 theoretical portfolio into the applicant's Trading Account which can be viewed once Game play has started. Only entrants that have been accepted by ASXO may participate in the Game, unless otherwise agreed by ASXO in writing. Any participant that allows or enables another person to play the Game using that participant's Trading Account will be in breach of the Game Rules and may be disqualified.
16. ASXO may, at any time, deny entry or suspend access to the Game, or disqualify a Participant from the Game if ASXO:
(a) is unable to contact the participant who has submitted the online registration form; or
(b) believes or suspects that the online registration form has been, or is submitted by a person other than the person indicated on the online registration form, and such person intends to, or has been, participating in the Game under that false or misleading identity.
17. Participants must choose a name ('Player Name') to identify themselves within the Game. Player Names must not be offensive, defamatory, discriminatory or interfere with a trade mark or other intellectual property right of any party; or indicate a web or email address. The Game Coordinator may, in its sole discretion, deem a Player Name to be unacceptable. In the event of a Player Name being deemed unacceptable, the Game Coordinator will, in its sole discretion, change the name. Player Names are restricted to thirty-one (31) alpha and/or numeric characters. Other symbols or special characters will not be accepted.
18. The first day of trading in the Game is 27 February 2014 and the last day of trading is 11 June 2014 ('Game Period'). These dates are subject to change without notice.
19. Participants are solely responsible for all acts and omissions that occur under their username and password ('Trading Account'). Unauthorised use of another participant's Trading Account is a breach of the Game Rules and will result in that participant's automatic disqualification from the Game. The ASX Group accepts no responsibility for any transactions resulting from unauthorised access to the Trading Account of any participant, and accepts no liability for any loss, injury or damage resulting from the unauthorised use of a participant's Trading Account. Participants agree to notify ASXO immediately if any unauthorised use of a Trading Account is detected or any other breach of security occurs.
20. ASXO reserves the right to refuse entry to the Game, or disqualify any person(s) from the Game, at any time, without notice. Without limitation, ASXO also reserves the right to refuse entry to the Game or disqualify any participant found to be:
(a) tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Game, the ASX website, or the Game Website;
(b) engaging in practices which, in the sole opinion of ASXO, subverts or is intended to subvert the Game Rules;
(c) in breach of the Game Rules;
(d) engaging in insider trading, or market manipulation and/or any other unusual trading;
(e) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
(f) engaging in any conduct which, in the sole discretion of ASXO, is deemed to be contrary to, or in breach of, the spirit of the Game.
21. Participants acknowledge that the ASX Group may use information arising out of the Game, and may pass on the information to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, or any other regulatory or supervisory authority for regulatory and/or supervisory purposes.
22. Participants acknowledge and agree that, during the Game Period, ASXO may:
a) publish on the Game Website or at any other location, details of the current leaders of the Game including the participant's Player Name and geographic location; and
b) promote the Game through the publication of these details, including on social networking sites such as Facebook and other similar sites.
23. Participants consent to receiving newsletters and other information in electronic, or other format, in relation to the Game from the ASX Group or from any third party on behalf of the ASX Group. Participants acknowledge that the newsletters may, from time to time, contain information that advertises or promotes, or offers to supply, goods or services of the ASX Group or any third party. Participants may unsubscribe from such newsletters or information at any time by utilising the unsubscribe facility provided in the newsletters.
23a. Participants will have the ability to sign up to any of the free webinars held by Lincoln exclusively for Participants during the Game, both from the Game home page and within emails regarding the Game.
Game trading hours
Buying and selling shares in the Game
Daily limit on orders
Dividends, capital returns and bonus shares
Trading halts, suspensions and delistings
Other corporate actions
24. Game trading hours
An order to buy or sell shares may be placed at any time of the day during the Game period. Orders will only be matched during the trading hours of ASX TradeMatch®, which are usually 10.00 AM AEST and 4.10 PM Sydney time. Orders in the Game are not matched until they have been matched in TradeMatch (i.e. if a participant places an 'at market' order to buy or sell a parcel of shares, it will not be executed until there is a match in TradeMatch). Orders placed 'at market' outside of trading hours will be processed at the opening trade price on the next trading day. 'At market' orders will be processed within the limitations of the stock volumes available for trading in TradeMatch. 'At market' and 'at limit' orders that can be filled will be processed continuously during the trading hourse in TradeMatch.*
* PLEASE NOTE - the Game seeks to emulate certain aspects of ASX TradeMatch®, therefore orders placed from approximately 4:00 PM to 4:10 PM Sydney time may still be on-market trades due to the Closing Single Price Auction (CSPA) that takes place at approximately 4.10 - 4.12 PM Sydney time. Further, when there is a price sensitive announcement received after 4.00pm Sydney time and less than 10 minutes before the CSPA, the security is placed into a pre-open state and will not take part in that day's CSPA. The security will remain in pre-open until the opening auction the following business day.
Thus, if a security is in a trading halt during the CSPA and an announcement is released that afternoon/ evening to lift the trading halt, the security will re-open with the opening auction the following business day.
Although new orders can be placed and matched on ASX TradeMatch® after 4.00PM Sydney time ('Closing Phase'), only "on-market" trades are matched within the Game. The Game does not match Off Market Trades (Late trades or Crossings).
25. Buying and selling shares in the Game
- Company list: Only shares that are part of the ASX nominated list ('Company List') may be traded. Ordinary shares and bonus shares are the only classes of securities that may be traded in the Game. Other classes of securities such as company options cannot be traded in the Game
- Hypothetical starting cash: Each participant will commence the Game with a theoretical AUD$50,000.00 with which to purchase shares. Surplus funds may be left as 'cash-on-hand'. ASXO reserves the right to amend a participant's 'cash-on-hand' funds if any errors occur. However, the ASX Group accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage from any error or the correction thereof
- Minimum marketable parcel: There is no restriction on how many shares or what value of shares may be bought or sold with your available funds so long as the amount does not breach the diversification rule below.
- 25% diversification rule: A participant cannot place an order for shares in one particular company which would result in the value of the participant's total holding in that company comprising 25% or more of the participant's total portfolio value.
This rule is not breached in the event that the share price of a particular company that is already held by the participant increases such that it subsequently results in the company comprising 25% or more of the participant's total portfolio value. Accordingly, the participant is not required to sell that stock.
- Placing an order: An order to buy or sell stock in the Game must be placed via the Trading page. Orders can be placed 'at market' or 'at limit'.
- Market orders*: If a market order is placed, the next price for that stock in ASX TradeMatch®, after the order is received, will be used to process that order. The quantity of shares requested will be either filled in its entirety or partially filled according to the last volume traded for that stock in TradeMatch.
*Please note the Game uses a ‘market order’ not a ‘market to limit’ order. When investing outside the Game with a broker you will notice that they may use what is called ‘A Market-to-Limit order’. This is similar to a market order as the order is executed at the current best price (as in the Game). However, if the order is only partially filled, the remainder is then submitted as a Limit order with the Limit Price being equal to the price at which the filled portion of the order was executed.
- Limit orders: If a limit order is placed, the participant must nominate a price at which they are prepared to buy or sell the stock and the order will remain in the 'Orders pending' section of the Trading page until the last sale price (in the case of a buy order) or the last buy price (in the case of a sell order) matches the participant's nominated price in ASX TradeMatch® . The quantity of shares requested 'at limit' will be either filled in its entirety or partially filled according to the last volume traded for that stock in TradeMatch
- Stop loss orders: Stop loss orders are not accepted in the Game.
- Short selling: Short selling is not accepted in the Game.
- Partially filled orders: Orders that are partially filled will remain in the 'Orders pending' section of the Trading page to be processed until a participant amends or cancels the order, or the order is automatically cancelled (see 'Cancellation of Orders' below). If a buy order cannot be filled due to insufficient cash held by the participant the same will be notified in the 'Orders pending' section of the Trading page.
- Cancellation of orders: An order that is in the 'Orders pending' section may be cancelled by the participant at any time. An order, which remains in 'Orders pending' may be filled at any time. An order may be kept in 'Orders pending' for up to two (2) weeks and will be automatically cancelled after this period.
26. Daily limit on orders
Participants are limited to placing a total of twenty (20) orders per trading day ('Daily Limit'). This "Daily Limit" reflects both the buy and sell orders a participant places. For example, a participant will be prevented from placing more orders if they have already placed twelve (12) BUY orders and eight (8) SELL orders. Partially filled orders will be counted as one (1) order only. For example, if a participant places an order for 5,000 XYZ Company Shares on Monday, and 1,000 is filled on Monday, and the remaining 4,000 is filled on Tuesday, this will count as one (1) order only, and will count towards the limit for the day on which the order was placed. (i.e. Monday).
The Game will prevent participants from placing additional orders once the Daily Limit is reached. In addition, the Game will display a message if a participant attempts to exceed the Daily Limit.
Brokerage will be charged against the theoretical trade value on each purchase or sale of stock at the rate of AUD$20.00 for each trade for orders valued up to and including AUD$10,000.00. For each trade over AUD$10,000.00, brokerage at the rate of 0.2% of the trade value will be charged.
If an order to buy or sell shares is partially filled, brokerage will be charged only on the dollar value of shares that have actually been purchased or sold. The Game will however keep a record of brokerage that a participant was charged when the first partial order to buy or sell shares was executed so that a participant will pay no more brokerage than the standard rate set out above. For example, if a participant wishes to buy 5,000 XYZ Company shares at AUD$1 each and only 2,600 are filled the participant will pay AUD$20 brokerage. When the remaining 2,400 shares in XYZ Company are subsequently executed the participant will not be required to pay additional brokerage as the total amount of brokerage paid on 5,000 shares worth AUD$1 each (AUD$20) has already been paid. If a participant ordered 25,000 XYZ Company shares at AUD$1 each and 10,000 are filled (AUD$20 brokerage paid) and the order for the remaining 15,000 is later filled, the participant will pay brokerage of 0.2% on the outstanding 15,000 XYZ Company shares.
28. Dividends, capital returns and bonus shares
- Dividends: Dividends will be calculated automatically and credited to each participant's portfolio after 24:00 hrs Sydney time of each trading day. Dividends will be paid on the date when the shares go 'ex-dividend'. To receive the dividend a participant must already have holdings (not merely orders placed) in those shares at the close of trade the day before the ex-date. The Game's dividend list will be updated every Friday throughout the Game trading period. If the "ex" date for a dividend has passed before it has been added to the Market Watch page, then the dividend will be paid retrospectively.
- Bonus shares: A participant may only be granted bonus shares if those bonus shares are additional shares in the same company, or additional shares in any other company that is on the Company List. To be entitled to participate in a bonus issue a participant must already hold shares in the relevant company at the close of trade on the day prior to the ex-bonus date. Bonus shares are tradable on the ex-bonus date and cease trading on the dispatch date. Bonus shares will revert to ordinary fully paid shares the day after the dispatch date. The Market Watch Page of the Game provides a list of dates pertaining to each bonus issue of shares in the Game. The ASX Game Coordinator will, in its sole discretion, determine any issues in relation to bonus shares and reserves the right to exclude, wholly or partly, and/or subject to conditions, such bonus shares from the Game.
- Capital returns: Capital returns will be calculated automatically and credited to each participant's portfolio after 24:00 hrs Sydney time of each trading day. Capital returns will be paid on the "ex return of capital" date. To receive the capital return, a participant must already have holdings (not merely orders placed) in those shares at the close of trade the day before the "ex return of capital" date. The Game's capital returns list will be updated every Friday throughout the Game trading period. If the "ex return of capital" date for a capital return has passed before it has been added to the Market Watch page, then the return of capital will be paid retrospectively.
29. Trading halts, suspensions and delistings
- Trading halts: In the event that a stock is placed in a trading halt on the ASX market, the corresponding stock will be placed in a trading halt in the Game. If an order is placed for a stock that is in a trading halt, the order will not be processed until the trading halt is lifted. If a participant currently holds a stock that is in a trading halt, the stock cannot be sold until the trading halt has been lifted. If there is a trading halt on a stock at the end of the Game, the last sale price before the trading halt will be used for final valuation purposes. News of any trading halt will be communicated as soon as practicable on the Trading page. The ASX Group is not liable for any delay in communicating such information to participants.
- Suspensions: If a company on the Company List is suspended on the ASX market, each participant's holding in that stock will similarly be suspended for the purposes of the Game. The portion of a participant's portfolio allocated to the suspended stock cannot be utilised to acquire any other stock on the Company List until the company either commences trading again or is delisted. For portfolio valuation purposes during any period of suspension, the last sale price on the day of suspension will be used. News in relation to any suspension will be communicated as soon as practicable on the Trading page. The ASX Group is not liable for any delay in communicating such information to participants.
- Delistings: In the event that a stock is delisted on the ASX market, the corresponding stock will be delisted in the Game. In the event that a company is delisted, participants will receive compensation only if shareholders of that company on the ASX market receive compensation. There can be several reasons why a company has been delisted and it is in the Game Coordinator's sole discretion to decide the appropriate course of action in each individual case. News of any delisting will be communicated as soon as practicable on the Trading page. The ASX Group is not liable for any delay in communicating such information to participants.
30. Other Corporate Actions
- Takeovers: In the event of a 'full' or 'partial' takeover bid for a company, participants will not be eligible to participate in any takeover offer that would otherwise be available to shareholders of that company on the ASX market. The Game Coordinator has sole discretion to determine what, if any, compensation will be provided to any participant holding stock in a company which is taken over.
- Reconstructions: A company may change or reorganise the way in which its shares are issued. A company reconstruction may take many forms. One type of reconstruction that can occur is referred to as a 'split'. When a split occurs the quantity of shares on issue increases and the value of each share decreases proportionately. For example, the company may decide to divide each AUD$2 share into two AUD$1 shares, effectively doubling the number of shares on issue and reducing the share price by half. The reverse occurs when a company undergoes a 'consolidation'. For example, the company may decide to increase each AUD$2 share to AUD$4 and halve the number of shares on issue. The Game Coordinator has sole discretion to determine whether participants who hold shares in a company that has undertaken a reconstruction, will receive the same terms of that reconstruction as shareholders on the ASX market.
- Demerger: In the event of a demerger of a company, participants will not be eligible to participate in any demerger offer that would otherwise be available to shareholders of that company on the ASX market. The Game Coordinator has sole discretion to determine what, if any, compensation will be provided to any participant holding stock in a company which has undergone a demerger.
- Capital Raising: The offer to purchase additional shares under a 'share purchase plan' or a 'pro rata entitlement offer' is not an offer that is given to participants in the Game. No action will be taken in the Game with regard to a capital raising offer.
31. Prize Winners
- The prize-winning participants will be determined and declared in accordance with the rules set out in this section. ASXO decision regarding the prize-winning participants is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To be eligible for the prizes, the following conditions must be met:
a) the participant must have complied with the Game Rules;
b) the participant must have purchased (bought) shares, within the Game, in four (4) different companies over the Game Period. One (1) buy transaction must have been completed by 8 May 2014;
c) the participant must not have been disqualified from the Game and
d) the participant must not have won a 'national prize' in the Public Sharemarket Game previously conducted by ASXO.
- Prize-winners agree to participate in any publicity ASXO requires. By accepting a prize, the prize-winners automatically grant to the ASX Group the right to use, or to licence the usage of, their proper name, image, rendition and likenesses without further permission or financial compensation to any person, for any promotional purposes unless prohibited by law.
32. National prize: At the close of the Game Period, final portfolio values (including 'cash-on-hand' and shares) will be automatically valued using the closing price as stated in the Game on final day of trading, or such other date as ASXO may determine. Participants are not required to sell their portfolio to realise its value at the end of the Game. ASXO reserves the right to alter this valuation methodology without notice if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the valuation thereby derived is not an accurate or appropriate representation of market value. Participants are responsible for keeping records of their own transactions, however, a participant's final portfolio executed via the Trading page will be the only evidence of trading accepted by ASXO.
There will be one (1) national prize-winner. The participant with the highest valued Game portfolio at the end of the Game in Australia, as determined by ASXO, will be declared the national prize-winner. The national prize-winner will receive a $3,000 cash prize. This prize amount is in Australian dollars and is non-transferable, non-assignable and a cash alternative will not be provided.
33. Lincoln Stock Doctor Game prizes: In addition to the winning Participant under Rule 32, ASXO will use the same methodology to determine the Participants with the second and third highest valued Game portfolio at the end of the Game in Australia. These three top placed Participants will receive one of the following prizes from Lincoln Stock Doctor:
Lincoln Stock Doctor Prize 1: In addition to the National Prize, as per Rule 32, the Participant with the highest valued Game portfolio at the end of the Game in Australia, as determined by ASXO, will receive a free twelve (12) month subscription to Stock Doctor (valued at $1,495). If the winner is an existing Stock Doctor client, their current Stock Doctor subscription will be extended for free for twelve (12) months.
Lincoln Stock Doctor Prize 2: The Participant with the second highest valued Game portfolio at the end of the Game in Australia, as determined by ASXO, will receive a free six (6) month subscription to Stock Doctor (valued at $747.50). If the winner is an existing Stock Doctor client, their current Stock Doctor subscription will be extended for free for six (6) months.
Lincoln Stock Doctor Prize 3: The participant with the third highest valued Game portfolio at the end of the Game in Australia, as determined by ASXO, will receive a free three (3) month subscription to Stock Doctor (valued at $373.75). If the winner is an existing Stock Doctor client, their current Stock Doctor subscription will be extended for free for three (3) months.
34. Tied results: In the event that there is a tie where two (2) or more Participants have the equal highest valued Game portfolio at the end of the Game in Australia, as determined by ASXO, the ASX $3,000 first prize will be shared between those participants. Additionally;
35. Notification of prize winners: The prize-winners will be notified by email or telephone within three (3) days of such declaration. They must respond from their registered email address within 48hours of receiving such notification, and in such response must provide their legal name, residential mailing address, and phone number to be eligible to receive prizes. If any potential prize-winning participant cannot be contacted within three (3) days after notification, or are otherwise deemed ineligible to receive a prize, the participant will not receive the prize, and an alternate participant will be selected according to the standings from all remaining eligible participants. ASXO will also announce the prize-winners of the Game in external communications.
In the event of a tie for first place between two (2) Participants, each Participant will receive a free twelve (12) month subscription to Stock Doctor (valued at $1,495). If one or both of these Participants are existing Stock Doctor clients, their current Stock Doctor subscription will be extended for free for twelve (12) months. The next placed Participant will be declared third and receive the prize for third place (Lincoln Stock Doctor Prize 3).
In the event of a tie for first place between three (3) or more Participants, each participant will receive a free twelve (12) month subscription to Stock Doctor (valued at $1,495). If one or more of these Participants are existing Stock Doctor clients, their current Stock Doctor subscription will be extended for free for twelve (12) months. No Participant will be declared second or third.
In the event of a tie for second place between two (2) Participants, each Participant will receive a free six (6) month subscription to Stock Doctor (valued at $747.50). If one or both of these Participants are existing Stock Doctor clients, their current Stock Doctor subscription will be extended for free for six (6) months. No Participant will be declared third.
In the event of a tie for second place between three (3) or more Participants, each Participant will receive a free six (6) month subscription to Stock Doctor (valued at $747.50). If one or more of these Participants are existing Stock Doctor clients, their current Stock Doctor subscription will be extended for free for six (6)) months. No Participant will be declared third.
In the event of a tie for third between two (2) Participants, each Participant will receive a free three (3) month subscription to Stock Doctor (valued at $373.75). If one or more of these Participants are existing Stock Doctor clients, their current Stock Doctor subscription will be extended for free for three (3) months.
In the event of a tie for third place between three (3) or more Participants, each Participant will receive a free three (3) month subscription to Stock Doctor (valued at $373.75). If one or more of these Participants are existing Stock Doctor clients, their current Stock Doctor subscription will be extended for free for three (3) months.
To play the Game, participants must have a version of Internet Explorer 8 or above. Browsers must be configured to accept Cookies and enable Java Script. Participants that use Firefox or other browsers; Apple Mac computers or platforms acknowledge that they may experience difficulties accessing certain sections or using certain functions of the Game.
Please make sure your browser is up to date.
Participants acknowledge that the security level for their browsers may need to be set to the standard medium level or lower in order to access the Game. Computers installed with Firewall, anti-virus protection or other security protection programs may also require configuration changes in order to access the Game. The ASX Group is not obliged to assist with the configuration of individual computer settings or security software.
*Dates subject to change without notice. Participation in the Game is subject to acceptance of the Game Rules.
© Copyright 2014 ASX Operations Pty Limited ABN 42 004 523 782. All rights reserved.